Red Hat Satellite Datasheet
As a system management solution, Red Hat Satellite helps to keep RHEL (Red Hat Enterprise Linux) environments and other Red Hat infrastructure running efficiently, properly secured and compliant with various standards.
Red Hat Satellite helps organisations to:
- Increase efficiency and reduce operational costs by automating system maintenance tasks;
- Manage your entire infrastructure from a single interface;
- Define and establish standard operating environments (SOE) that let you deploy systems in a fast and repeatedly way.
Besides, the centralised interface gives administrators a single location to access reports and manage the complete life-cycle, from Provisioning, Configuration, Software Management to Subscription Management.
Why Red Hat Satellite?
- Improve scaling by scale out to manage thousands of remote systems;
- Simplify the user interface by making it more interactive, intuitive & delightful;
- Improve security by easily address security, bug-fix and enhancement errata.